PARIS w garden terrace for NYC JULY 24-31 / NY CT beach AUGUST home swap
Would you be interested in swapping your Manhattan apt with our home in Paris July 24-31 or longer.. also looking for NY, CT house near beach for few weeks in August
Our home can be available for your use June 28 - July 6 (non-simultaneous)
sorry cannot care for cats
- Spacious Unique Bright Central PARIS 1200 ft2 townhouse with private garden 3 BR : 1 double + 2 singles / + pull out couch
- Big windows throughout the house creating nice cross breezes, each room has a view on the garden and villa
- Ideal for your summer in Paris !
- In tree-lined arty Mouzaia neighborhood next to Buttes-Chaumont park, typical Parisian and mixed neighborhood
- Trendy bars, restaurants, cafes, markets, shops, best parks in the city
- 5 min walk to metro line 11 -easy-direct-quick-10 min ride to Notre Dame (the very center of Paris)
- Possibility to include in swap :
- Cozy 215 ft2 top floor Bohemian style artist studio with sleeping alcove for single or couple w fab view in the heart of Le Marais
Bright airy contemporary designer meets bohemian chic feel:
1200 sq ft (110 m2) are on 3 levels all with views and the ground floor opens up to a 430 sq ft (40 m2) patio garden. 3 BR (1 double 2 singles) Full bath, separate WC, Gourmet Kitchen, Open Dining Living..
Available for your comfort during your stay :- Weekly maid service- Computer with permanent DSL connection !- 1 electric bike, 1 mountain bike, children's bikes and scooters- Maps, Suggested itineraries, Local information, Numerous Paris guide books and an extensive house and neighborhood information folder with insider tips of ways to enjoy the real Paris: http://www.francetoday.com/articles/2013/02/01/surprising_mouzaia.html
About the location
Located in Paris's tree-filled neighborhood called the Mouzaia
10 minute direct subway ride to historic center le Marais, Notre Dame
Fast train access to London 2.5 hrs / Belgium 1.5 hr / Amsterdam 3hr
We are 5 minutes walk from the beautiful but little known Buttes Chaumont park, which has wonderful views across Paris, a lake, open air restaurants and playgrounds. We are 5 minutes by metro from the canal Saint Martin with cinemas (films in English and French), and also boat trips, rowing, sailing and watersports in July and August during Paris Plage at la Villette. The La Villette Science museum, Music museum, jazz festival and park with many activities for children and adults are also in the 19th arrondissement. 3 times a week there is a large fresh food market a few minutes from our home.
We are 10 minutes by metro from the historic Marais quarter and Belleville, one of the two Chinese areas in Paris is 5-10 minutes walk, with all kinds of Asian restaurants and food stores.
Type of home swap
- Home Exchange
- Non Simultaneous Exchange
- Housesitting Offered
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed
- Children welcome