Apartment home swap
* One-bedroom self-contained apartment
* Situated on first floor with lift access
* Bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed
* Full kitchen with dishwasher
* Concealed laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner in living area
* Spacious, east-facing balcony with morning sun
* Finished to a high standard and comfortably furnished
* Allocated parking space in basement carpark
* Situated one block (three-minute walk) from suburban shops
* Bus stop nearby for public transport to Canberra's Town Centres
About the location
Beautiful Canberra is a thoroughly modern city that nevertheless justifies its nickname as Australia’s Bush Capital, built as it is in the midst of forest, farmland and nature reserve.
Lovers of outdoor activities - be it walking, cycling, climbing or golf - will find ample scope to enjoy themselves.
Visiting attractions such as Parliament House, the National Art Gallery, the National Museum or the War Memorial is almost mandatory. They are all readily accessible by car or public transport on the city's excellent road network.
There is an abundance of cafes and fine restaurants in the suburbs as well as the city centre, and nightclubs if you are so inclined.
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed
- No small children
- Garage / Parking
- Use of computer
- Washer / Drier
- Disabled access
- Car exchange offered
- Security / Doorman
- Lift / Elevator
- Shopping facilities
- Local restaurants
Closest airport: Canberra
Property type: Apartment
Location type: Suburban