Modern 1 bed flat in vibrant Hackney home swap
This is our 40 square metre one bedroom flat in the heart of Hackney. The flat is on the 1st floor of a Victorian terraced house (pictured), We have spent the last year renovating it so it's now modern and fit for guests! There is one double bedroom, one lounge room (with a pull out double sofa bed), hallway, one bathroom and one kitchen. Short staircase. Upstairs and downstairs neighbours are very friendly.
The flat is East and West facing so you get the morning sunlight in the living room and evening sunlight in the bedroom. It is a very comfortable base with which to explore the whole of London, and the local area has plenty to offer too.
- 10 minutes by public transport to the Olympic Village in Stratford (including Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre)
- 45 minutes to the West End, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace
- 30 minutes to trendy Shoreditch and City of London areas in East London.
- 45 minutes to the Tower of London
- 30 minutes from Oxford Street shopping
About the location
We are minutes away from a selection of artistic bars and cafés, fantastic transport links to the whole of London and walking distance from the cinema, markets, theatre, bars, pubs and clubs near Hackney Central. Just next to the leafy green space of Hackney Downs and a walk away from nature reserves of Hackney Marsh and Walthamstow Marshes.
Type of home swap
- Home Exchange
- Non Simultaneous Exchange
- Open to Offers
- Weekend Exchange
Conditions of home exchange
- No pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Shopping facilities
- Local restaurants
- Good public transport
Closest airport: London (All)
Property type: Apartment