Lovely 3 Bed home swap in Penzance, England
The house is home to many contemporary ceramics, sculptures, painting and art books. It is a modern single storey contemporary three bed roomed house which is full of light with wooden floors that lead directly out through large sliding glass doors to various sun decks and an eating terrace with spectacular views across the valley.It is situated in the sub tropically planted Lamorna Valley famed for its artistic heritage. The valley follows a small river through the woods down to the cove with a safe bathing cove popular with divers and swimmers. A cafe restaurant that serves home cooked food is situated in the cove and is frequented by walkers. The coastal paths lead in either direction from the harbour along spectacular cliffs to Mousehole in one direction and St Loys Cove in the other. Close to the house is the beautiful Cove Restaurant hotel and wine bar with swimming pool and outdoor eating area overlooking the bayThe stunning beaches of Treen, Porthcurno and Sennen (well known for surfing) are a short drive away with beautiful white sands and turquoise waters. The famous Minnack Theatre is also very near.
Valley View is a modern single storey house. The accommodation comprises of:
• Three bedrooms - two large doubles, one with king size bed and a smaller room with 2 beds (all of which have personal televisions in).
• A Family Bathroom with a free standing bath.
• A large power showered wet room with toilet and sink.
• An open plan kitchen with large six burner cooker.
• Living room with an open fire, 2 large white leather sofas and large glass doors looking out over a decked area with views across the valley beyond. A flat screen TV with DVD player.
• A separate dining room with a stripped pine table. A high opening with a view through to dining room where a collection of 20th century classic chairs seats six comfortably. The dining room is flooded with light from two sets of glass windows and overlooks the sunbathing deck and Barbeque area and fire pit. Outside there is further seating.
• Alfresco dining with table and seating area overlooking the valley.
• A Hot Outdoor Shower that is ideal for washing off sand from a day on the beach.
As you approach the house you will see the drive area suitable for two cars. It is in a peaceful lane just off the main small road down to the cove and a wonderful peaceful retreat with many relaxing areas in which to enjoy a break away.
. Alternatively a traditional Cornish pub is only one minutes walk away.
Type of home swap
- Home Exchange
- Housesitting Offered
- Weekend Exchange
- Open to Offers
- Rental Offered
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed
- Pet Care Offered
- Pet Care required
- Children welcome
- Garage / Parking
- Car exchange offered
- Use of computer
- Internet / WiFi
- Car recommended
Nearest city: Truro
Property type: Bungalow
Location type: Beach/Seaside