Lovely 5 Bed home swap in Edmonton, Canada
Enjoy an Energy Efficient Custom Build Home in Edmonton, Canada!
We live in a mature and thriving walkable communities with easy access to urban lifestyle, downtown, U of A university, parks and river valley. Our Energuide 83, contemporary style, custom home was completed fall of 2012, has 3000 ft2 (280 m2) in total over three levels and faces parkland.
- Master bedroom with en-suite (heated towel rack and over-sized shower)
- Two kids bedrooms (one with a sink)
- Full bathroom
- Laundry (sink, washer and dryer)
- Bonus area/get away room
- Open concept with living, dining and kitchen in one
- Large kitchen w. two sinks, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove w. down draft fan, bar/wine fridge, side by side counter depth freezer-fridge.
- Two piece bathroom
- South facing deck off the kitchen with 12 foot wide nana wall opening
Very bright basement:
- Family room (w. TV, DVD, PS3 and lots of Lego and Playmobil toys!)
- One kid bedroom
- One guest bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Storage under stairs
- Utility room
Easy to maintain polished concrete and marmoleum flooring, in-floor heating, solar panels, high efficiency wood fireplace, build in vacuum, sound system and security system. There is a back and front yard, gas barbeque, coal Weber bbq, front driveway and one half of double detached garage available. Includes 2 adult and 3 kid bikes (2 for 9-10 year olds, one for a 12-13 year old), trampoline, internet access.
Now ? why would you want to come over here for a year and use Edmonton as your base? Check out the links below to see if any of it could lure you over here:
If you are planning to work while you are here you have to arrange for a work permit with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and it can take several months to obtain, see the links below.
Type of home swap
- Home Exchange
- Long Term Exchange
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed