Lovely 6+ Bed home swap in Esher, England
6 bedroom luxury house, in a private estate built in the grounds of a former royal residence - the mansion house still exists and is now an exclusive private school.
The estate has its own private golf course, and the house is in a quiet cul de sac of only 6 houses, with friendly neighbours around.
The house has a large garden at the back of the house, and another at the front - the whole property is on an almost half an acre plot.
There are a number of attractions nearby:
- Claremont Gardens (part of the National Trust) and Sandown Park racecourse are both in walking distance
- We are 4 miles away from Kingston-upon-Thames, a historic picturesque market town, with its great shopping and restaurants and entertainment, and lovely central marketplace
- The river Thames is accessible from Surbiton, c3 miles from here, where there is a yacht club and lovely walks and cycles
- Esher town centre, in walking distance, has a range of high quality restaurants, a cinema, some clothes shops, chemists and a Waitrose supermarket
- Short driving distance to Chessington World of Adventures, Hampton Court Palace, Hobbledown Farm
- We are surrounded by woods for some lovely walks and bike rides
- Further afield there are many lovely Surrey villages to visit
- There are several golf courses, gyms and horse riding clubs within a short driving distance, and there is even a dry ski slope and go-karting track nearby!
- We are close to two train stations, that take you into central London in 30 mins
- We are c30 mins drive from both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports
All in all, we are a perfect base for either a relaxing or active holiday.
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed