Lovely 2 Bed home swap in London, England
Genuine "village" feel just 15mins train ride from London Bridge. Our 900sqft 2 bedroom apartment sits in a 150yr old Georgian mansion, located in picturesque Blackheath village, London. Our home is cozy, yet contemporary with the all the modern conveniences of High Speed Wifi, flat screen TV with cable, hi spec HiFi, wireless ipod speaker system, DVD player and Playstation 3 with Blu ray. We also have a spacious garden, perfect for summer barbecues.
Blackheath is the perfect blend of relaxed, genteel English charm and modern, trendy chic with boutique shops and a wide selection of bars and restaurants, including the Michelin starred Chapters restaurant. It's the ideal base for a myriad of activities:
- a short walk to the station will see you in London Bridge in 15mins or the West End (20mins).
- Take the ferry along the Thames to central London
- Cycle through Greenwich Park, the oldest of the Royal Parks
- Explore World Heritage Maritime Greenwich and the Cutty Sark, Meridian Line, National Maritime Museum and Royal Observatory.
- Buy fruit and veg from our local organic farmers market, or explore historical Greenwich market which has had a charter since 1700
-Watch a show at Blackheath Halls Conservatoire or Greenwich theatre
- Jet onto the A2 highway which will have you at the Channel Tunnel and on your way to France in just over an hour.
Type of home swap
- Home Exchange
- Weekend Exchange
- Open to Offers
Conditions of home exchange
- Non smokers only
- No pets allowed
- Children welcome